Saturday, July 19, 2008

Back Home Early - Update on Final Posts

Hello everyone.

I am sorry it has taken me a few days to post since the last one. I know I said that it would be coming quickly, and they would have... the problem is that my small bag was stolen at the train station in Barcelona. While we were waiting for a train, someone came by and swiped it. So I lost most of my valuables. In particular, I was robbed of my passport, eurail pass, money, credit cards, camera, ipod, and a few books. This all happened a few days ago on July 17th. Today is the 19th and I am back home in Dallas.

Josh and I both decided to started making arrangements for our return and as I write right now (around 3pm CST on sunday afternoon), he is still on his way home. Hopefully there won't be too much of a delay for him.

I am still so thankful for the opportunity to travel such a cool land. I was in Europe just over a month, and I feel like I learned so much about myself and so much about other cultures. It was an opportunity to learn and grow spiritually as well. I was able to get to spend a lot of alone time with God which was really nice and really refreshing... I am not going to go in to a ton of detail, as I will expand on my final thoughts when I post my last blog after I get everything else from the last 4 days or so logged.

I do actually have some blogs already written on my computer for the days following Pamplona and I will post those just as soon as I get my computer. I will post just as soon as possible. Keep checking back as I plan on posting the rest soon. Also, pictures from the rest of the trip will be coming soon as well!

No comments: